I want to DANCE!!!

|
*sigh* I feel so bored and moodless right now... I keep listening to pussycatdolls "when i grow up" and lady gaga "just dance"... I really feel like dancing and I mean really dancing... ok maybe I am not good at dancing but still, i enjoyed dancing alot... I feel free and sexy, the feeling of moving my body... haiz... when is the last time I really dance? without doubt on my mind? without insecurities? without people judging me? without people teasing me? I really just want to dance like how i used to... daring and bold, sexy and crazy.... anyway X'mas is coming in just 2days time but i got a feeling this year's xmas might be a boring and lonely xmas... haiz... i always hate such feelings, the feeling of being bored and lonely especially during the festive season... kind of emo and moody now... BoNNie -_-

0 comments: