A drop of rain on my palm...

|
There i sat in my room for hours long gazing out at my window... The rain still continues to fall, never endlessly it seems... though in the middle of the darkness, it was cold and wet but i aint fear... i felt calm instead, the sound of the rain falling on the roof... my wild mind wanders off far, there i saw a bright sunlight almost blinding, the warm heat somehow gives a sense of security, the sight of greeneries of what i never had seen... as weird as it sounds but i aint crazy, i know its real, i know its there, i just was sure that i knew it deep in the bottom of my heart... a scent i start to pick up, it was sweet but it was different, very different than what i known of... the sunlight starts to fade but the sun dimms with a beautiful golden light... and that is when i saw a couple of butterflies flying together so beautifully... and there i remembered the scent, it aint the flowers, it aint the butterflies but its just the pure love, perhaps a love i ever desire, i ever dream of... i reached out my hands, to catch it but a drop of rain fell on my palm and that is when, that is just when i realised... it was just a dream, an unreachable dream... i knew i was foolish but my hand continues to reach out... the rain continues to fall heavier, while the darkness continues to fill my heart... Love, BoNNiE...

0 comments: