Yummy~~

|
went to 1u last week and this week to have my lunch there... had my lunch at my favourite pasta place, Italiannies... *gasp* it was good! the portion is huge and now they are having lunch set promotions from 1-3pm that comes along with mushroom soup and a drink...
the mushroom soup was excellent! one of the best i tasted so far but my friend claimed that his uncle's mushroom soup was heavenly...my food... it was so fullfilling...while my friends had the pizza...judging from the plate, i guess you should know how nice the foods are... hehe...
the second stop was a restaurant called the garden and the ambiance there is really of a garden... bushes, flowers and all.. its located at lower ground, so you most probably wouldnt miss it... it was my first time there, the service was good, the waiter and waitress was very attentive and friendly, kudos to that but the restaurant was abit too noisy with the chatters and the laughters, not quite the garden of peaceful and soothing. Anyway the main obje
ctive is the food!
soup of the day, watercress soup and ice lemon tea... the soup was not bad, quite nice to my liking and the ice lemon tea was not too sweet which is a good thing...pasta carbonara~ the portion was abit small but the cream was just nice, not too thick nor too watery...
the chicken chop~ it was abit fat but the black pepper sauce and the diced potatoes was good... overall its worth visiting... well thats all from me now, i shall update more on good foods after i try out more restaurants... hehe... love, BoNNiE^^

0 comments: