DKNY~!

|
well, i am a big fan of perfumes and i love to collect perfumes! i usually collect perfumes from brand to brand but as you all might seen it before from my earlier post, i am inlove with dkny fragrances... just my last birthday, i received my 1st DKNY perfume, red delicious from G... and last week, i saw the newest fragrance from DKNY at a magazine, the all new DKNY MEN... i like the bottle so much! then i went shopping and i saw the DKNY fragrance counter, i instantly went over to try out the smell... I fell inlove with it! without even thinking twice, i bought it! and the next thing i know, i was at home fancying my new perfume...
hehe... so 2 bottles from DKNY now and both are among my favourites... 
Ok, i am so  frigging broke right now but no regrets and i am setting my eye on chanel next~! haha... love, BoNNiE^^...

1 comments:

shasha said...

argh!!!!
i want the DKNY!!!!!!