farewell eevon~~

|
i know this is abit outdated but i havent had the time to update it so anyway FAREWELL EEVON~~ Eevon is a friend of mine that i known since my secondary school years and now she is leaving to work in clubmed to pursue her dreams... i wish you all the best in your future undertakings and stay as who you are, be strong not to let the reality of the world sheds you! gd luck and i so gonna miss ya biatch! haha... its weird seeing your friend entering "working world", a step into adulthood but i guess for me i still have long way to go, 3 more years, engineer huh? haha... i cant help it but to laugh at myself everytime i imagine myself as an engineer, never would i consider myself as an engineer... i wonder which factory gonna explode because of me... hahahaha.... so to engineers to be, 3 more years of torture, here i come!!! Love, BoNNiE...

0 comments: