hp down, life gone!!!

|
Arrrrgggghhhhh!!!! OMG, my hp is spoilt!!! this morning i woke up feeling weird as the sun is abit too bright to be 7am and my hp's alarm didnt rang... i took my hp and it was dead, i tried to on it but it cant be on and even i tried charging it, it still wont work... i start to panic, i on my labtop, its ad 9.15am and i supposedly to have 8am class today!!!! wtf!!! gosh... but dat doesnt matter, my hp is more important... i tried to contact my bro in msn but he was offline... i remember the nite before the battery was low n i leaved it to charge b4 i go to bed though previously i noe my hp's battery is getting weaker and there is something wrong wit my charger... den my bro sign in msn n i complained to him bout the hp, he said all he can do is to buy a battery for me and passed to me tomorrow nite when he is coming for the fireworks.... i am like OMG, wth i am gonna do without my hp till tomorrow nite!!!!???? but wat to do since i am living at CYBERJAYA, the intelligent desert and i dont have a car, not even driving license... Zzz...i was so devastated n so i went to class feeling sad n all by myself without my hp... music is life n i need my hp to provide me music through the crappy lectures... i need to sms n chat wit my friends.... i need to snap photos and camwhore... i need to play games to avoid sleeping in class... my hp~~~ den miracle happens, while i was complaining this matter to my friends, a friend of mine had 2 phone n he is willing to borrow me his hp's battery since its d same type... OMG... dat is so great of him, my lifesaver!!! so he saves d day!!! now i am currently using his battery while waiting for my bro to bring me d new battery tomorrow night... i was relieved that at least i still hav my hp... without my hp, my life is gone... my precious~~~currently using my old nokia N70... anyone wan to sponsor me new hp? hehe... love, bonnie^^....

0 comments: