random day ~ 20/08/08

|
last night 12 am i was about to go to bed and i received call from fatin whether do i wanna join them to go yamcha. although i almost ready to go to bed ad but thinking bout it, its still so early so i agreed to go. me, fatin, shez, agie n kev went to oldtown n we were there chatting till almost 3.30am. lol. so i went to bed at 4am n d next day i have class from 10am till 7pm. wtf!? tis morning my alarm rang at 9.30am n i woke up... i was feeling quite tired + d 1st n 2nd class is electronics n engine maths dat i dont enjoy much so i decided to continue sleeping till 11.30am. i went to class till 2pm den 2pm i got lab. this time lab is quite easy cos its a full report so we hav a week to submit it, all we hav to do is jus to collect the data.
i see d sine wave from the oscilloscope until my eyes blur n feel dizzy ... Zzz... originally we hav to sketch the wave but me n david the "smart" = lazy student decided to jus use our hp to snap the wave pic. hahaha. even the lab instructor said we are "smart" den other groups start copy us n use their hp to snap instead. we finish early at about 3.30am den we had d evaluation. tis time i am quite satisfied as we are able to answer the questions. hehe. after dat i went back my room to take a nap, well once again i skip my tutorials... i slept till 6pm den 7pm my bro came to gav me the new charger and new battery... yay!!! my hp is back!!! after dat he took me to alamanda to hav dinner n me, my bro n his gf had dinner at penang village den dessert, ice creams from mcdonalds!!! den around 9.30pm++, we went to nearby PICC to watch the fireworks... this time the team is from canada n i am i inpressed by their performance... it is so so pretty and colourful...

love, bonnie^^...

0 comments: