what a hell of april's fool~

|
Just when i thought my life is getting better, it just ended before me knowing it... i was feeling crapy for the past few days, going to bed on 5-6am everyday and ended up sleeping through my classes... and just what i did everyday? like normal, i sit right front facing my laptop doing nothing... my phone spoilt last night, it fell and landed pretty badly on the floor... i dont know how but somehow it slipped through my fingers and there goes my phone... oooo yea, its f-ing retard april's fool~! i just fixed my phone during chinese new year and it cost me about rm 100, yet now its spoilt again... guess i cant blame anyone but myself as i am pretty "ganas" on my phone... so now i have few options : a) get a cheap ass phone with no gprs, no mms, no3g, no camera, no mp3 and no colour screen!? b) trade in my phone, get the phone i wanted and starve for few months!? c)ask from my parents and in return nagging from mom and feels guilty for it!? d)repair it again and it gonna cost a bomb cause its the screen problem!? hmmmmm.... i dont know, i really have no idea... bye bye my n70, you have served me long and well enough... aint life a bitch? i guess that is just the bitch of living... dilemma, bonnie ='(

1 comments:

-EdwiN- said...

welcome to sony my fren =)