Labtop down!!!

|
well on a very fine morning, after coming back from sahur... i turn on my labtop as usual but halfway the screen turn white so i have to shut down abruptly and when i turn it on again, suddenly there is this black screen saying that one of my windows files is missing or corrupted and i cant switch on my labtop... wtf!!! i started panicing, not knowing wat to do... i restart my com few times but its still the same, i was feeling frustrated and tired as its 7am in the morning and i havent slept the whole nite... so i decided to give up and went to sleep... when i wake up i try calling all my friends that is good at computer to solve the problem... ya all know that i sucked in computer and i literally knows nothing... anyway, they still cant fix the problem and suggested me to go the computer shop instead... well having to stuck at this cyberjaya dessert and plus i dont have a car, how the hell am i gonna find for a computer shop... i tried asking help from my bro but thank god he is so damn bloody GOOD to help me... yeah, he did freaking help me but his words hurt my heart and feelings over and over again... finally his help is like no help... i had enough of him as well as the damn labtop... i am going to send it to the shop regradless how much its gonna cost... the only thing i am worry about is that they might have to reformat my labtop but i dont want it because i had alot of memorable stuff inside my labtop, stuff that i will never get it back again... haiz.... i really hope my labtop will be fix soon... i had enough of the trouble already... love, bonnie ^^....

0 comments: