money is not everything!!?

|
last week i learned my lesson that money is not everything!!! i wanted to pay my fees and so i went to my campus cimb bank branch... after waited for about 1/2 hour, when its my turn only they tell me because my account is a teenage account so i cannot withdraw more than rm200 daily... then i explained, this is to pay my fees by transfering it to my uni's account and last time also i paid like that... then they say its their new rule!!! wtf!!! they even suggest to withdraw rm200 daily to pay the fees... stupid!!! my fees is about rm6k and so i have to withdraw daily rm200 to pay for 30days??? Zzz... so FINE, i went to the finance department and again i have to wait... i have to tell my issue over and over again to the officers there... after 1hour of waiting + repeating my issue only they come to a solution that i have to pay no matter how and i have to go back to my hometown cimb home branch... and not to be forgotten that the finance counter can only accept payment up to rm500 only... Zzz... i skipped the next day's classes and asked wei chye to fetch me back to klang... then when i go to the cimb home branch to make the payment, they tell me that my uni's account had been closed so the transaction cannot be made??? WTF!!!!? at my campus branch everyone is paying the same way!!! arrrggghhh!!! then there is also my teenage account problem... i have to wait again for almost 1/2 hour, then they only permit my transaction and allowed me to withdraw cash... then the next day i went back to my campus branch and again i have to wait 1/2 hour to pay cash for my fees... after paying, i still need to submit the slip to the finance counter... all this trouble + waiting just to pay the bloody freaking expensive stupid fees... gosh, thank god this 22nd sept i am officially 18, my account will be changed to normal account and i can register for cimb clicks... Zzz... love, bonnie @.@...

0 comments: