random post~~

|
just some random post of me camwhoring... can ignore this if you dont like to see my face... was feeling quite emo for the past few days... i skipped classes alot, worry cannot catch up + might be bar from exam, alot of assignment and finals around the corner, i have not start any assignments nor start studying = worry might fail subjects and have to retake, got midterm marks and it wasnt satisfying nor encouraging, receive bad rumors of ppl talking behind my back, have some personal issues... arrrrgggghhhhh.... so lately i am so lost and become so random... anyway i took alot of my happy pics!!!

me with strawberry smoothies at leo's cafe...me before going out for movie... go green...me early morning 6am before going back to cyberjaya...me while on-air session in the studio...

gambateh!!! go go go!!! i can do it!!! love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: