Facial 1,2step~!

|
well, i am the type of guy that cares alot about my face and i always hope to have flawless perfect skin but its kinda impossible to achieve though... i guess i had this awareness since i was in form 3... back then my face had alot of pimples and i had try out alot of products till i found the right one for me and ever since then i had been using it... 
these are the steps to have a healthy skin :
1) A daily cleanser and you should wash your face at least 3times a day especially before you go to bed.
2) Daily day and night cream. sun protection is a must~! while the night cream helps to repair our skin.
3) Scrub and you should scrub your face once or twice a week. Do not over scrub it as it  exfoliates your skin for a new healthy skin.
4) Mask, this is an additional step for a more perfection skin.
5) Sleep well, try to drink more water before going to bed and of course booze up on the intake of vitamin c for a more beautiful radiant skin.

I know i sound like some beauty facial salesman but just sharing some of my tips with everyone... hehe... try it out and feel free to share with me your tips too... Love, BoNNiE ^^...

0 comments: