No longer SE virgin~^^

|
yay~ i am no longer a sony ericsson virgin! all this while i had always been using nokia's phone since way back when i received my first phone at about the age of ten... as i mentioned on my post earlier before this, its time for my N70 to retire and so i was out on last saturday to shop for handphones... i aint exactly a techy guy kind of guy, so i dont quite know about handphones... well for me, it doesnt really matter to me how high tech the phone is, i just needed a decent camera for me to take pics and also mp3 player so that i can hear my songs... that is all i need! previously i kind of set my eyes on lg phones with qwerty keyboard and lg PRADA is a dream!!! but that is way beyond my budget, its twice the price of my budget.... damn! but anyway i was out surveying phones and i found out almost all handphones shop selling mainly only nokia and SE phones... they said is because now nokia and SE are the popular brands and also because its hard to find spare parts for other brands like LG and blah blah blah... i was looking through all the phone models and comparing between nokia and SE... I like nokia because its well known for its durability or not so anymore but i am not attracted to nokia's ever-boring design while SE's design does seems uptrend and it's features sound promising but i am worry if it can last for long since i am so "ganas"... LOL... hahahahahaha.... then i saw this SE's model, w595, i quite like the design and the feature is just nice for me... so as usual without thinking much, i bought it!!! wahahahaha!!!  now i am not only broke but i am very very very very very very very very very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry broke! introducing my new baby, w595~!farewell to my n70, i traded in to the shop and i hope you might find a new owner... haha... Love, BoNNie ^^...

0 comments: