A lil update~

|
The past weekend had been very short and meaningless, time passes so fast and yet i did nothing... I felt like i did nothing during this 2 days... On sunday, i woke up at about 10, rushed my way out to the cinema to catch Fast and Furious 4 at 11.30pm... The movie was not bad, nothing much to criticise yet nothing much to craze for but the cars and the driving skills are amazing... the movie is about 1hour 45 mins and i came out at about 1pm+... we were so hungry so we went to have our lunch... then i went to have my haircut, hmmmmmmmmmmmm... from this, i turned into this... i look like a sad chicken wei... LoL... went to my regular saloon but that hairdresser that usually cut my hair is away and so they assign someone else... well that girl is really friendly but just that i dont like the outcome of the haircut... haiz... anyway, after my haircut, i went back home and its already almost 5.30 and its freaking raining heavily... so i went to take a nap and ended waking up at 8.30pm... then take a shower and head out for dinner, when i came back its already 12am~! WTH! then i have to pack my stuff because its time to go back to campus again... i went to bed at about 3am and i have to wake up at5.30am... haiz... thats pretty much what i did during the weekend, what a waste of time... Love, BoNNiE O.o...

0 comments: