EXAM!!!!!

|
which student ever like exams!? unless they are crazy and out of their mind or they are aliens from other dimension... why does student even need to take exams!? the answer is easy because they want to make our life miserable! for mmu = money making university, this is even better... 1st you definitely have to pay for the exam, 2nd if you fail then they say nvm, they giv you second chance, you can take supplementary paper but you have to pay for it (30% of the subject fee), 3rd and if you fail your supplementary then you have no choice but to retake that subject which leads to paying the fees for the subject and 4th they are so smart that they have the pre-requisite subject rule which means if you fail for this certain subject than you are not allowed to take the follow up subject until you pass this subject and they only offer the subjects at certain trimester. so you have no choice but to extend your study years longer and you waste more money!!! anyway, back to my exams, it was horrible!!! it was bloody hell tough!!! my 1st day exam was on mon 6/10, my 1st paper is on 9am, computer and program design (some crappy computer programming stuff which i am 100%suck at). the paper was bloody hard... Zzz... then i had 2nd paper at 2.30pm, engin maths... i guess i must had too stress out during the 1st paper, my brain was too tired during d 2nd paper and i did badly cos i forgotten alot of my formulas!!! fark!!! after the exam, i feel so low... i was so sad, dissapointed and worry cause i do not want to fail and retake, my heart felt so pain... when i went back my room i tried to take a nap but i couldnt cause i was too worry and dissapointed... but anyhow i force myself to sleep, so i slept from 7pm till the next day 8am and i even had a weird pasta dream which causes me to hav cravings for pasta! haha... the next day i woke feeling fresh and abit more relieved... so i tell myself to reli study hard for the other subjects... i had the 3rd paper, electronics, on wed 8/10 then 4th paper field theory, on tues 14/10 and my last paper, circuit theory, on wed 15/10... all the papers were reli tough, even my smartass friends complain bout it... i tried my very best and i dont hav high expectation on it, all i hope is to jus pass all and thank god, that i pass all!!!however some of friends failed their exams and hav to take the supplementary exam... so i wish them all the best!!! love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: