perfumes!!!

|
i realised i love perfumes alot!!! hahaha... it all begin when i got my 1st perfume... that time it was a gift from my friend for my bday, its oceanus from the body shop... then i kinda take over my mom's set of gianni versace's red and blue jeans perfume... well she doesnt like perfume so she never reli use it... so it became mine but its already finished cause my mom got it quite long ago... then the 1st perfume that i ever bought was my favourite ralph lauren polo blue... it smell so good, the type of fruity smell that i like... then i got the paco rabane black xs perfume from my bro and the calvin klein eternity perfume from some1 else... the lastest perfume that i received during my this recent birthday was the DKNY red delicious perfume! i had alwis wanted it but was too poor for it... it was a gift from "J"... hahaha.... so now my top 3 favourite perfume is of cos first my ralph lauren polo blue den second my DKNY red delicious and third is calvin klein eternity... hehehehehe... perfume freak, bonnie @.@

0 comments: