i need a driving license!!!

|
well ya all might noe dat actually till now i still dont know how to drive... even till my friends of my batch is about to remove their "P", i still havent get my driving license... there is few reason why i still dont have my driving license till now, 1st is because i am a pts student, i am a year ahead of my year, 2nd is because my bday is on sept which is almost at year end and that time i already at malacca studying alpha year, 3rd is bcos mmu's holiday is only 3 weeks, kinda too short time to take driving license, 4th is bcos i am too poor, no money to take driving lessons. so that's y till now i dont hav driving license loh. anyway something happened during the holidays that causes me to insist on taking the driving lesson... 1st is bcos my friends keep asking me to go take driving license and its kinda embarassing cos most of my friends ad hav driving license except me. 2nd is bcos during the holidays, i wanted to go for haircut. well my mom is alwis not at home so even got car at home oso useless bcos i cant drive and i alwis hav to depend on my friends to fetch me. dats y i start taking driving lessons n i went to my uncle's house in kl to 1st get my L license. my uncle is an instructor so its so much more cheaper compare to the others. during my holidays i went for the course, test and practical. i find it so troublesome cos we hav to go thru so much crap jus to get the license. anyhow i passed my L license de and i shall be able to get my P license soon by january!!! oh ya, here is some of my recent pic... hehehe...
love, bonnie^^...

0 comments: