I am back!!!

|
hey ya all...  i am back!!! gosh, i noe i noe, u guys must be wondering where i had been missing for this 1 month.... hell ya long story... it all started when my labtop started to give me problems, after sending to the shop and so call " they fixed it", my labtop couldnt connect to the internet... dang... then it was near exam, i was "busy studying" *cough* ya ryte and follow by my dreadful exam period... after exam, i had 3weeks break and so i went back my home... well i stay in the woods, my house is on top of a tree, *mimic-ing ANTM 11, Hannah, "back in alaska, we dont have water, we dont electricity"* and so i dont have freaking internet service at home... so thats why i cant go online during this 1 month... anyhow i am back now!!!! i shall update wat happened during this 1 time a.s.a.p... visit my blog regularly ya for more updates... lastly, giv momma some love ya all... love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: