Just Dance~~~

|
these few days, dancing fever might have struck me or maybe i was too into Lady Gaga's Just Dance as we just keep dancing, showing our moves n shaking our ass-ets... haha... last nite after coming back from dinner at Presinct9, Putrajaya, we were at hb3 chilling out and chatting... then suddenly we decided to go to the lakeside and dance there... so me, nabz, amanda, sheila n lik wei went there and we dance there, doing crazy silly moves... we oso have our own Mmusical... we sweat alot n smell like fish... hahaha... the dance fever continues, when today in the evening me, sheila, fatin, nabz n amanda went to the gym... fatin was teaching the girls some dance moves while me was jus wandering around... but when i heard my favourite songs, i started dancing or more like shaking my booty.... hahaha... well dats only the move i noe, my limbs r kinda stiff n my galfrens only teach me dat... i aint ya "hutchy" hehe... den later on dat nite after meeting, me, nabz, amanda n lik wei went for dinner at "the walk"... we were talkin bout how we should do crazy things when we are still young... so while on the way back, i suddenly felt like dancing n i suggested to go euphoria straight! well we did had second thoughts bout it but i couldnt bother much n i convinced them to go... so we went back to our rooms, get changed and dressed up n we headed straight to sunway... we reach euphoria at bout 1 n we were dancing till 3am... i like euphoria as the dj's played alot of the songs that i like n i was reli dancing to it... i was sweating like hell wei... was darn pack...
not to be forgotten. some guys try to hit on amanda n nabz, even on LIK WEI!? GAY!? hahaha... now i dont think i can dance anymore cos my feet hurts!!! ugh~~ love, bondIVA...

0 comments: