wat i did last raya...

|
ok this is so long ago but anyway, last raya i went to port dickson with my families... although straight after raya is my finals and i am supposed to study especially ya all noe i am very extremely lazy, always last minute study and alwis ponteng class but i still went to port dickson... at first we plan to just go there in the morning and come back in the evening cause we couldnt rent any apartments and there is alot of us, me, my mom, my dad, my bro n his gf, 3uncles, 4aunties, n 7 cousins. hahaha... but anyhow my bro still manage to get an apartment and so we decided to overnight there... we got a nice apartment facing the sea, we can view the sunrise, sunset from our balcony... we did nothing much there, my uncles and my father are busy playing mahjongs, my aunties and my mom are busy chatting, my bro and his gf are kinda in their own world while me and my cousins are at the beach or at the apartment's swimming pool... we spend one night there then the next day everyone of us went to beach before going back... then before going back, my uncle brought us to a place which i dont remember the name to have some seafood!!! we had my favourite, crabs!!!!  that meal cost around rm500++... lol... after that we went back... when i reach home, i quickly shower and slept from 6 to 11pm then i woke up for supper and after that i went back to bed till the next day... there is no other place more comfortable than own home's bed... after the stay in port dickson my skin got more tanned and more pimples... Zzz... although it wasnt reli hot, kinda cloudy, the 2days during our stay but when i got back home i realise my skin become more tanned than b4... my face oso pop up more pimples because my face was sensitive towards the sea water... i had a mild burn on my face when my cousins splashed me with the sea water... afterall portdickson is kinda dirty... anyhow i had fun there... so thats about my trip to port dickson during my raya holidays... hehe... love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: