There I go again...

|
arrrgggghhh... my old habit starts again, i start skipping class again... when i was in malacca, i constantly skip classes but when i came to cyberjaya, i promised not to skip class anymore cause after all i pay so much to study here... but the temptation to skip class is so strong especially when u hav lecturers like my electronics and engine maths... i was supposed to have class at 10am n its my electronics and engine maths... i woke up at 9.30am den decided to sleep a little while more and ended waking up 10.10am... though i still can run to class but the evil mind of mine once again corrupts me to just sms my friend to sign attendance... gosh, i guess i really need to have strong determination to say NO to my evil mind's plan... SAY NO TO SKIPPING CLASSES!!! alright gotta go class now, its field theory... another boring class, which i dont understand what they talking about since day1... signing off now, 11.40am, love bonnie~~

0 comments: