Debate nerves!!!

|
it has been my hope during secondary school to try on debate but i never had gotten the chance while i was in secondary school... a few day ago my bestie friend ask me to go for this club, voices... it is a debating club n she is 1 of the debator there, she even went for the tournament in the philipines few weeks ago... so i decided to giv it a try n i went there jus now... i was so lost there, i duno wats goin on... i hav to debate, shalani wasnt wit me n i duno how... i giv it a try anyway n i was crapping my way through the 7minutes... hahaha... then the ppl commented that i had poor command in english... sad... others have really good english... so jealous... sigh... but anyhow, i gonna improve myself... hehe... perhaps i should giv it a few more try... love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: