Bar CELONA ~ Revisited

|
well it has been quite some time since i last went clubbing in sunway, the last i remember is coco banana n dat is oso like 2 months ago n that is also when i decided i wan to stop hard liquor and oso stop clubbing in sunway... i have been to bar celona a couple of times if i recalled but i dont really like it there... though the atmosphere there is quite nice but i dislike the ppl there... i actually met alot of ah bengs there which is a no no for me n my gang... maybe i am oso an ah beng n a big ah beng tim... so i better mirror myself 1st loh, if not mr/ms/"it" anonymous will say i didnt mirror myself b4 i speak... so we decided not to go there anymore lately... however bar celona had been brought up to my mind the other day during my outings wit seng, adelyn n sha sha in 1u... according to ah seng, bar celona is good n we hav to choose the ryte time to go, to meet the ryte ppl... that makes me wanna giv it a try one more time... anyway sha sha had neva been clubbing b4 n therefore she wish to go there during her bday which is coming soon this 26th july... haha... so may ur wish come true ya sha sha... love bonnie ^^...

1 comments:

shasha said...

wooohoo!
Bar Celona!

really wish my dream comes true!! :D