Help needed!!!

|
well eventhough i am selected to be on air Dj but i am still under probation... means there still will be another cut... so during tis period, its very important to show our very 110% best as our performance will be judged by the seniors dj n oso there will be rankings among the new djs based on the evaluation by the senior djs... so now the task is we will have an 1 hour session co-host with another senior dj dat will evaluate us n we r supposed to decide wat is the topic of our session is!!! so i will like to ask for help from u guys to giv me suggestions on wat topic i should talk during my session... but remember hor no sensitive issue... pls help me out leh... pls hor, tq... for those who doesnt noe how to listen to radio mmu, jus go to radio.mmu.edu.my or go to cybermedia.mmu.edu.my... support me ya!!! love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: