Memories of Malacca ~ Last day...

|
Every journey has its beginning and its ending, so my journey of 1 year alpha in mmu malacca has come to its end... on the last day was d applied maths paper... lets not talk bout dat though, lets talk bout fun!!! afta d test me, shalani, kevinder, adelyn n david rent a car n went out to explore malacca...
1st stop:bowling
unfortunately afta bowling, our car kena saman...
2nd stop:cendol melaka

3rd stop:mcd

4th stop:cinema (no pics were taken but i replace with some horse^^)

5th stop:mcd again!? its was late that time so we have nothing to eat...6th stop: we were supposed to call karaoke but since all of us are quite tired. we decided to go back...

however on the way back, we were LOST...we finally reach back at almost 1am... after i went back i start packing my stuff...i finished packing my stuff at 3am++...the next day i meet up with yogginy, shalani and kevinder...we took pics in a few mmu malacca remarks...

1st place: main gate...

2nd place: mmu roundabout...

3rd place: president square...4th place: mmu library...5th place: plaza siswa...6th place: main field n law school7th place: mmu hostel...

8th place: exam hall...i guess this is the ending of my journey in mmu malacca... i shall miss mmu malacca... later that night my brother came and brought me back home... goodbye mmu malacca... the end... love bonnie ^^...

0 comments: