Sunshine to my window... ^^

|

today is a bright day... the shiny sun just shines away all the gloomy aura from the whole week... i felt fresh and young again today, i was rejuvenate... its sensational to enjoy such vibrant radiant sun... hahaha... however something is wrong with me today... something is really wrong with me today... even though there is no class today but for the 1st time after being in mmu for almost 1 year and 1 month now, i felt bad and miserable for skipping classes!!! wat??? you hear that??? i felt guilty for skipping classes... MIRACLE!!! arent i strange? for the whole day, this feeling has been has been disturbing my mind n aching my heart... hmmm strange... perhaps this is a sign!!! i should turn over a new leaf and never skip classes anymore!!! hahaha... ok ok i noe u guys mus be thinking, wat so big deal wit tis silly guy wit al this talk against skipping class... but u guys dont understand, the temptation is so strong... My precious~~... haha... i guess i had gone crazy watching too much spongebob squarepants... love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: