kevin's confession... ^^

|
It has been a week since i created this blog. In my blog i had posted alot of my friends' picture and also my life's photos. Its very encouraging when i hear good remarks from my friends regarding my blog but the best part is a friend of mine told me that he is interested with a female friend of mine that i had posted her picture in my blog. haha... So this blogpost is specially created for Kevin, to be dedicated to Av*sh*... [no name will be revealed here] hahaha... To be honest, actually i am shocked and surprised that kevin would tell me that. cause he is usually all relax, cool and layback but now he telling me he is interested with my friend. So dear Av*sh*, my friend, Kevin would like to tell you that he thinks that YOU ARE CUTE!!!well my friend Kevin is handsome, good, kind hearted and he is so bully-able... hahaha... so you can consider him ya.... Good Luck Kevin and all the best!!! hahaha.... *this a true story and not any made up story* hehe... love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: