LAB!!!!

|
Omg this morning was my lab... i couldnt reli sleep last nite cos i sleep too much in d evening n ended getting very little sleep... i set my alarm at 8am but i woke up n turn off the alarm... den i woke again its ad 8.45am n my lab its at 9am... so i rush to the toilet n get prepared... without having breakfast n i ran my way to the foe building... by the time i reach its ad 9.10am but luckily the lecturer jus finish briefing and beginningto start the experiment... its the field theory lab experiment n field theory is a subject where u r like WTF!? anyhow me n david, tried doing the experiment, not knowing wat the experiment is bout n getting weird results. so we crap our way through, manipulating the data n crapping answers for the discussions. wat a hell of future enginner i gonna be. even vandalize the table by writing the data on the table instead on the paper. somemore got time camwhore around. Zzzz....haha... den the lecturer go around every table to giv some quiz... out of so many things he can ask, he ask us why our measured data so less while the fact is we copy from some1 else. i guess there goes my marks. plus he only ask bout dat but others he ask so many others things where they can back up themselves. DAMN!!! arrrggggghhhh, forget it lah, i dont have the engineer genes in me... haha... love, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: