foolish...

|
Last night i was all in my own world again... i wasnt feeling myself, no mood... then signed in msn was a friend that i care so much but due to some incident lately, we are not in a good position... at 1st i didnt want to bother bout him but suddenly he msg me... usually he wont msg 1st but this time he msg me 1st... i was surpised and shocked... however he said "i think you dont know"... i have no idea what is he talking about and i replied "wat?"... but to my surprise, he replied "oops" and he said "sent to wrong person"... this is basically stupid and i am not interested in his games...i didnt care about him... then he go on talking, on and on... acting all bitchy which kinda irks me... i already tell him i am not in da mood so just back off... i am not interested in any quarrel so jus leave me alone... but he still went on and on... i guess he see me as vulnerable when i didnt fight back unlike my usual self... so he continues but i jus leave him as i am tired to argue, it actually gets to nowhere...one thing i really dont get is he acts all like a dog, does he think himself as cool? cause to me he look like a fool telling the world he is an idiot... he even admits that he is the anonymous hate commentor... arent he embarassed? even me myself feel shame to point him out but he go on admit it proudly? d comments r more like retarded foolish insignificant words... then he was saying i created this blog to reach fame and to get more attention... to be honest, that is hurtful but my mind is too absent to be absorbed to wat he said dat nite... so i guess i will just leave this matter to find for its ending... love bonnie @_@...

0 comments: