dilemma...

|
arrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! coming to this cyber "desert" had influenced my health alot... 1st problem : hair fall problem,i am worried about my hair fall problem as its getting serious by day. its normal when you fall a few strands of hair but me now is not only a few strands but ALOT!!!! its pass frustrating when u look at everywhere n u see alot hair at ur table, floor, closet, bed... basically EVERYWHERE!!! apart from that my family has a history of hair fall genetic problem so i am really worried i might become like my bro, he faces hair fall problem at quite young age compare to my cousins...
2nd problem : PIMPLES!!!
of all, pimples is wat i hate the most!!! coming here, my pimples had non-stop popping out... i take good care of my face n even though its not 100% perfection but at least it used to be acne free beautiful skin... but now pimples is everywhere, forehead, cheeks, chin... its driving me nuts!!!! my beautiful skin is gone!!!!
i guess 4 years from now, i will turn into a bald, full pimples freak!!!DAMN this CYBER!!!! problematic, bonnie T_T....

1 comments:

-EdwiN- said...

yor...sensitive betul,
ur lui lui even lose to u xD