Memories of Malacca ~ orientation week

|
Exciting and fun is what i thought my life would be, stepping out from house to a big world, mmu malacca. never i could have thought that throughout this 1 year, i gained so much and learned to be a better a person. d registration is on saturday, my whole family accompany me to malacca. i woke up very early dat day despite having so little sleep and headache as i party till too late and got myself drunk d nite b4. its a 2 hour journey to malacca, i was all nervous and excited. when i reached mmu malacca, at first impression mmu malacca is nothing like what i have ever imagined. it is not that big compare to other universities and it is quite old but having to stay there for 1 year, i actually find it quite a decent place that has bears fruitful memories to me. during my 1 year in malacca, i stayed in the hostel.omg, it is the highest and also the worst building in the whole campus. it is nothing close compare to ixora n not even ep, it looks like some cheap dirty motel but the only good thing about it is the internet connection and its in campus which means when u hav 8am class but even if u wake up at 7.55am n u still wont be late to class. haha. my 1st day was d registration day where every1 is all happy but afta looking at my hostel room as well my roommate, i could hardly fake a smile. afta havin lunch wit my family at the famous malacca chicken rice ball, my family went back. that is when i realised, i am on my own now. following the whole week was the orientation week, i was in group red 2, we are called the freshies and a senior guiding us is called oc. my group oc is syafiq, he is reli a nice guy.that week is quite a bland week despite having to wake up way early in the morning and to stay under sun. we had those silly games like always when you are in camp and also orientation night where we did performance and sketch.
but throughout the whole week, i get to know a lot of new friends from different places. its a wide exposure to me where i get to see how the difference in ppl from other places. honestly i actually enjoyed my orientation week. hehe. the orientation week marks the beginning of my life in mmu malacca.

to be continued... ^^ love bonnie...

0 comments: