lol...

|
its raining again today, the air is damp, its cold n chilly...usually weather like dis affects my mood but surprisingly today i still can feel the bright warm sunshine in my heart... i guess i am happy, my bestie friend shalani is back, n i was chatting n laughing or more to gossiping wit my roommate... hehe... then i log on to my blog n i found some hate comments from anonymous... do u hear that, hate comments wei? fuyoh, i am proud of myself... neva knew got ppl will read my blog... lol... this is a joke man... see this...honestly i find it very funny loh, me and my roommate cant stop laughing about it... hahaha... its kinda childish and immature, poor thing... emm to mr/ms/"it" anonymous ah, this blog is created purely for my fun purpose only loh... then hor, i think i neva point a gun on ur head n ask u to read my blog de leh but u urself the 1 who open it de... not satisfy can close de mah somemore u go on reading then now wan blame me... aiyo, cannot be so unreasonable wan mah... the concept is like when ur shopping then ur looking at something but u broke it, once broken consider sold... so even if u duwan to buy but u oso hav to pay for it, u cannot blame back the management of the shopping center wan mah... hahaha... silly lah u... next time dont like then dont open n continue reading ya... btw i memang ad admit that i am bitch, slut or wat so ever dat u wan to label me as but hor u oso cannot blame me since i am ad born looking like dat... yor so bad wan loh u... i am a dj mah, no matter how many times i look into the mirror oso i am a dj loh, dats the truth... anyhow wats the connection between looking to the mirror and being a dj oh? one is visual, one is sound, r they related? isit waves or wat leh? tomoro i go ask my physics lecturer hah, ask see which scientist de law lai de... maybe u can be a new scientist leh... wahseh... dj got wat so different d look wan? if got like dis den i oso wan to see leh... and oso hor got requirement stating that a slut cannot be dj wan meh? neva heard dat b4 leh... funny lah u, like my 5years old nephew talking only except he duno use computer yet... lastly i wan say i noe who r u lah, so obvious, so nonid hide put anonymous loh... u make my day full with laughters... hahahaha.... peace, bonnie ^^...

0 comments: