Mr.Hazimin's birthday

|

well last week friday, 4th of July was Mr.hazimin birthday... the same day as US independence day... Mr.hazimin is my physics lecturer during 3rd sem when i was in alpha year at mmu malacca... when i shifted to cyberjaya campus, he as well as other lecturers shifted here... he among the few lecturers that i like cause he is really good, polite and his teachings are good too... thanks sir... so knowing his birthday is coming up through friendster, i decided to plan something for his birthday... on that day i called him but unfortunately he had went to malacca for some event... so i planned to meet him up on sunday for lunch... i asked a few ppl to come along... my initial plan was me, david, adelyn, yogginy, geeva, ivan and simphor... but unfortunately david and geeva cant come with us due to personal affairs and during that day, last minute ivan and simphor cant join use cause his parents came by and also yogginy cause she is feeling tired as shamyalan and arun came by the nite b4. i was feeling sad as my plans failed, leaving only me and adelyn. i almost wanted to cancel it but thinking how much this means to me, i go on at last. i managed to ask syahid to come along. so ended up me, adelyn and syahid. we meet mr.hazimin at 1pm and he brought us to alamanda. its my 1st time to go to alamanda. it took almost 20 minutes to reach there. then we decided to eat pizza hut and we ordered the new starbitez. we had a great meal and chat alot. its very nice to be able to hang out with mr hazimin and i am glad that at least i am managed to get this going but i am dissapointed of myself as to fail to plan n even thought of giving up. shame of myself. anyway its a memorable moment for me n i bliv for mr.hazimin too. hehe. love bonnie^^...

1 comments:

Muhammad Hazimin Wahab said...

Thanks a lot for your "party". Be seing you and your "gang" later..

Next time we do watch movies at GSC..

All the best !