Memories of Malacca ~ sem 3

|
Omg, sem 3 is the toughest, the bz-iest, the craziest, the emo-iest, fun-est n etc etc etc... sem 3 is like both heaven n hell, is d best moments n d worst moments... i started sem 3 with determination, i wanted to be good n be d best student dat i can be...i begin wit going to class everyday, paying full attention in class, be d best student i can be... i guess i am very semangat at 1st...but as time pass by, we r greeted with assgn, quizzes, tests, dramas, presentations that makes our life miserable... zzz...my mood was up and down during dat time. i become 1 hell ride of roller coster, at times i am all fun, bubbly, sometimes i am all crazy, bitchy, and also there is times i am in my own world, emo... i guess my big personality is abit too much for some of my friends and dats when problems start popping out to worsen the condition... well i duno wat is wrong wit me at times cause i can be so emo n i hav mood swings. however i never unleash my mood swings on anybody else and yet i prefer to isolate myself a little while n listen to musics to calm me down b4 i join my friends again but it seems ppl r getting annoyed wit it!? i am like wtf!? not only dat, ppl oso spread rumors behind my back. it feels like every little action i do is been judge by ppl. i cant be who i am n dat hurts me even more. my relationship wit my friends kinda severe by it too. that is by far, the worse moments that i had in mmu. its so bad till u duwan to be there anymore, tears wanting to drop. hmmm... lets not talk bout it, its d past dat i wouldnt wan to think bout it anymore. looking at the bright side, sem 3 is the most fun n craziest time i had in mmu. in sem 3, we hav to perform drama for as part of our engllish course. the drama was hell of fun n crazy. though it didnt end d way i wanted it nor it went smoothly but throughout d drama we learn alot from each other n definitely had lots of fun. i was team up wit shalani, chun yao, kevinder, cheng yiap n kevin.T. we r like d best team made up off great students and drama queen like me!! muahahahaha... besides that me, clement, chun yao, chun chang, adelyn went for the mmu prom for the 1st time. its called mystique n many malaysia celebrities were invited like stephanie chai, soo kui jien and kenny sia... we had fun in the prom though its rather expensive... besides we go clubbing at some malacca pub... its nothing compare to kl wit ah bengs but still its an experience ryte? haha...we had eating feast too in a buffet at a japanese teppanyaki shop called sibaraku? in mp...it was crazy, we eat n eat n eat... haha.... these are more of fun and crazy moments in sem3... but good times never last and soon we had to bid farewell... it is time again for our final exam... d papers were quite ok except applied math!!! it was d last paper, i was so worry dat i gonna fail... but screw it d finals is over afta all!!!! haha... to be continued... love bonnie ^^...

0 comments: