exploring FOE ^^

|
today is a beautiful day, the weather is good, my mood is good, everything just seems good... hehe...well after skipping class for 2days, i finally went to attend class today... although, at 1st i am too lazy to attend class but afta forcing myself, i finally went to class... haha... however despite reaching to the class only i found out today's class is cancelled... lol... i duno i should be happy or wat... zzz... so i am so darn free as my other friends have different class and left me alone in the foe building... times like this when you do alittle bit of exploring and camwhoring...
in the lift (playing with the lift),
hallway,
top floor,
radio mmu studio,
hahaha... then after that was my engine maths class, its a new lecturer as its a new chapter... i try catching up on my engine maths as i had missed 2days class... this lecturer is way better den my beloved "grandpa", tan keng teh, which is a GOOD thing... haha... ok, gonna take a nap now... gonna meet up wit adelyn n david later... love, bonnie^^...

0 comments: