Zzzz...

|
tuesday and wednesday timetable is the most packed among all... today tuesday, i have class from 8am to 1pm then 3pm till 5pm... normally i can endure such hours but too bad, it begins with electronics at 8 am then continue by engine maths.... when you think of this two subject's lecturer, it is enough excuses for you to just feel like continue sleeping on your bed... so there goes this morning: case 1, i set my alarm at 7am despite sleeping at 2.30am d nite b4, i woke up n close the alarm... having a momentarily pause, i sat on my bed, half awake half asleep n half thinking should i go to class anot... the moment i think of my electronics lecturer, i took my pillow n continue sleeping...
case 2, at 1st i thought i jus wan to skip electronics class den go for engine maths class. afta all i hav a mission today, to go to class n try to snap my "great" lecturer pic. but den a sms came in. its from my friend n he say they r not goin to class, asking me to sign attendance if i am goin. without thinking twice, i jus took my pillow n continue sleeping again. i do not want to suffer alone in his "great" lecture...case 3, afta engine maths class is supposed my field theory class so since tis week classes is canceled, i continue my lovely sleep...case 4, this time i am fully asleep... i sleep through my circuit theory and computer n programming class.... this is totally unintended... T_Tso conclusion is i skip all my classes today n i only went to tutorial classes at 3-5pm... pls say "NO" to skipping classes!!! KATA TIDAK UNTUK PONTENG CLASS!!! so dont try to influence me ya, i am determined to do so!!! *finger cross* lets see how long it will last... hahaha... love bonnie ^^...

0 comments: